The Airbus A320 Oral Prep
The Airbus A320 Oral Prep course provides you with over an hour of preoral instruction followed by a question and answer session so you can test yourself on all the knowledge you learned. You will be completely prepared for your oral as the professionals from 1Step Prep will have you primed and ready for your test.
- Flight Controls
- Electrics & APU
- Anti Ice & Hydraulics
- Air Systems
- Aft Overhead
The Airbus A320 Sim Prep
The Airbus A320 Sim Prep course will cover the airplane subject areas you need to know in order to ace your sim check. These subjects include:
- MCDU Loading Procedures
Both courses include special bonus materials
- Memory Aids
- Tips & Tricks
Special Money Saver Kit! SAVE $277
Get the A320 Courses You Want, Make the Transition to Jets and Get Your ATP!
You will be another two steps ahead of the competition when you purchase this money saving kit which includes the following:
- Airbus A320 Oral Prep
- Airbus A320 Sim Prep
- Jet Transition Course
- Multiengine Ground School & Test Prep Course
Jet Transition Course
You will be prepared to transition to jets and understand the increased temp of flight and decision making...and the increased control sensitivity including the difficulty of holding final approach speeds. The Jet Transition course can help you meet training requirements for Part 91K, paragraph 1.1065(a)(2) and Part 135.345(a)(8). Satisfies IS-BAO recurrent training requirements.
- Why Flying Jets is Different—and Exciting!
- How Jet Engines Work
- Jet Systems That May Be New to You
- High-Altitude Aerodynamics
- Guarantees Most Jets Provide
- Pilot Techniques for Flying Jets
- Regulations That Apply to Jet Operation
ATP Multiengine Ground School & Test Prep
Our Video Ground School will ensure you understand every topic on your written by simplifying, clarifying and making it fun to learn the material. The Interactive Test Prep will polish your test taking skills with practice quizzes and tests that exploit our giant test bank of ATP questions accumulated over our 40 years of preparing folks for this pinnacle of FAA tests. This is no time to settle for inferior preparation. Learn with KING, ace your test—and get the job! You are guaranteed to pass your FAA ATP Multiengine Knowledge Test or your money back.
Here's What You Get...
- ATP - Multiengine Video Ground School Course
- ATP - Multiengine Interactive Test Prep
- FAA-style test questions with detailed step-by-step explanations
- Unlimited random practice tests
- Personalized graduation certificate, suitable for framing
- FREE online FAR/AIM and PTS
Reaching your goal of flying for the airlines will be a life changing experience— and 1Step Prep have made it their mission to help ensure your success.
KING courses have helped 1 out of 2 pilots flying today
- 99.8% of KING customers pass their FAA exams!
- Our #1 source of new customers is through the recommendation of pilot friends and flight instructors
- Read our customer reviews here and see why so many folks recommend KING products
Peace of Mind
Your Money-Back Guarantee...
- If not completely satisfied with the course or kit, contact us within 10 days for a prompt, friendly refund.
- Kit purchases— if you fail your FAA test within one year of your kit purchase, get your money back—AND you keep the ground school & test prep course!
Proven Training Methods
You Get the Knowledge You Need
- Simple, fun presentations means you get the big picture you need to pass your tests
- Learn by watching full-screen, instructional video segments
- Oral Prep courses have question and answer segments that follow lesson segments
- Ground school and test prep courses have FAA-style test questions that follow each lesson
- Ground school and test prep courses allow you to access strengths and weaknesses with intuitive reports & charts
Learn From Aviation Subject Matter Experts—John and Martha King and 1Step Prep
- You'll have the airliner teaching experts of 1Step Prep with over 20 years experience teaching over 50 airlines worldwide
- With your kit purchase, you'll have pilot training experts John and Martha King guiding you through your ATP knowledge and Jet transition training. With over 40 years experience, John and Martha King have helped more pilots reach their aviation goals with their clear, simple and fun presentations.
1. Are these course(s) right for me?
Airbus A320 Oral Prep - This course will prepare you for the type rating oral
Airbus A320 Sim Prep - This course will prepare you for the type rating simulator checkout
Jet Transition Course - This course will prepare you to transition to flying jet aircraft
ATP Multiengine Ground School & Test Prep Course - This course will prepare you to take and pass the FAA ATP Multiengine Knowledge or Dispatcher test
2.What are the system requirements for this course?
Online course media requires a PC or Mac or tablet with a broadband Internet connection.
3.Can I use my smartphone to view the course materials?
Apple iPhone and iPad
We recommend using the Safari browser to access your course(s).
Free bonus with the following courses!
Airbus A320 Oral Prep
Airbus A320 Sim Prep
ATP Multiengine Ground School & Test Prep Course
You can download your lessons and take them later on an iPad or iPhone—even when not connected to the Internet. The free Companion app allows you to view and complete lessons in your course when no Internet connection is available. The app will automatically sync progress between all of your devices when your iOS device returns online. The free app is available through the iTunes App Store by searching for " Companion."
Follow the steps below to access your courses on your iOS device offline:
After you have created your iLearn account by following the instructions in the email you'll receive after you complete your order,
Download the Companion app through the iTunes App Store onto your iOS device while you are connected to the Internet.
Once your course(s) have finished loading, you can start studying offline!
Your course is compatible with the Google Chrome browser on your Android device. The Chrome browser is available for free download from the Google Play Store by searching for "Chrome".
4. Are the courses current?
Yes, both 1Step Prep and courses meet or exceed the industry training standards.
KING Ground School & Test Prep courses are up-to date with the latest information and subjects areas the FAA wants you to know. KING Interactive Video Ground School and Test Prep courses contain FAA-style questions which are representative of all the subject areas the FAA tests.
Warning: You can’t just memorize test questions and expect to pass your FAA ATP Written Test. Why? The FAA used to make their test question banks publicly available; however, they have not done so for many years. In fact, the FAA has recently gone through their entire database and changed every single test question and answer in order to eliminate test question memorization. No one, including test prep educators, has access to the FAA question banks. To be a safe and competent pilot-in-command, and to pass your required tests, there is no shortcut. You must acquire the necessary pilot knowledge.
Your online course is always up-to-date as the course is automatically updated whenever changes occur.
5.Is there a particular order to follow?
This depends on your training schedule. If you purchase the kit, we recommend that you start with either the Jet Transition course or the ATP Multiengine Ground School & Test Prep course.
6. How much time will it take to complete the courses?
All courses are self-pace but contain the approximate hours of video clips.
Airbus A320 Oral Prep - 1.10 Hours
Airbus A320 Sim Prep - 1.0 Hours
Jet Transition Course - 4 .0 Hours
ATP Multiengine Ground School & Test Prep Course - 11.5 hours
7.What if I have a question? Is there a CFI available?
If you still have a question about your course, you can call us during our normal business hours at 800-854-1001 or +1 858 541-2200. You can also email us at email@example.com - We have a full staff of pilots and flight instructors available to answer your questions. Please be aware that it may take 24-48 hours to respond to an email so please call us if you need immediate attention.
Of course, when you take a course, it is like having a flight instructor with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can review the material as often as you like at any time. Sometimes, you may want to review a video segment a couple of times.
8.Can I still access the course material after I complete the course?
Airbus A320 Oral Prep - Yes, up to 1 year after purchase.
Airbus A320 Sim Prep - Yes, up to 1 year after purchase.
Jet Transition Course - Lifetime access
ATP & Test Prep Course - Lifetime access
9.How do I get my WINGS credit for taking the course?
The following courses qualify for WINGS credit:
Jet Transition Course - Lifetime access
ATP & Test Prep Course - Lifetime access
Just make sure the email address in your iLearn account matches your WINGS account. We will automatically grant WINGS credit when you complete the course. For more information, click here.
10.Where do I take my FAA Knowledge Test?
Check the FAA.gov website at http://www.faa.gov/training_testing/testing/media/test_centers.pdf to schedule your test at a testing location near you.